Skype
Swholli

Windows Noises Windows Noises

That was awsome!

Dude! You put windowes to some use! and really the guy upove is right the sound is pretty cool too. Thanks for giving us nerds a chance....not really.

Tribute to Jimi Hendrix Tribute to Jimi Hendrix

That was cool

<h6>But If this is the truth, I know the original aouther of this film. He sold it to big_boss_man.... he sucks.</h1>

Hard as hell demo Hard as hell demo

This is only hard because the collision boxes are too big. The faster speed of the character is a pain but once you get a feel for how he moves it's easy to master. What makes it "difficult" isn't your skill as a player, but rather the game's skill at being an asshole.

Tighten up the collisions and the level design, and you might have a legit "difficult" game.

Creation Creation

This is a pretty interesting game you've got here. I can see how this could be a great time waster, lol.

Classic Frogger Classic Frogger

well, not bad.

I will have to say this was kinda cool...the frog could have had a jumping animation. you know where when a certain buttonis pushed the movie clip for it playes, then stop it at the end...something like that. Me personally, i am what you can call a newbie. Yes I am horrible at flash but i will get better. I hope. Oh well. Not a bad game though.