Skype
Swholli

Hard as hell demo Hard as hell demo

This is only hard because the collision boxes are too big. The faster speed of the character is a pain but once you get a feel for how he moves it's easy to master. What makes it "difficult" isn't your skill as a player, but rather the game's skill at being an asshole.

Tighten up the collisions and the level design, and you might have a legit "difficult" game.

Creation Creation

This is a pretty interesting game you've got here. I can see how this could be a great time waster, lol.

Classic Frogger Classic Frogger

well, not bad.

I will have to say this was kinda cool...the frog could have had a jumping animation. you know where when a certain buttonis pushed the movie clip for it playes, then stop it at the end...something like that. Me personally, i am what you can call a newbie. Yes I am horrible at flash but i will get better. I hope. Oh well. Not a bad game though.

Hedger Hedger

WTF?

Man really, I've played the origanal arcade frogger, it was better than your's, and it was 8-bit graphics! WHAT THE HELL WAS THIS SHIT? I'm sorry dude but like that other guy said...never again....unless it's good!

The Blue Button Game The Blue Button Game

Okay, Button Boy

So, that was okay... I liked it, and it was hard. I seriously suggest making a sequel though. That would be cool if you did.

cheesemonkeybill responds:

thanx, i was thinkin of makin anotha anyways!